After a long tutorial on how to align Paksat at 38East. Today i am going to tell you how to allign C-Band Asiasat 3S at 105.5. Please remember one thing before finding any satellite, that it is ten times hard to find C-Band satellites as compared to KU-Band Satellites. C-band
satellites have poor signals than Ku-Band satellites. In that case Asiasat 105.5 is also a C-band satellite so take a deep breath and hold a notebook with pen.
before moving ahead Turn your Dish antena between South and East because you will find Asiasat 3s between East and south.
So here we go
1. connect Dish Receiver with Television through Multimedia cables.
2. Now connect one end of Coaxial cable with Dish receiver and 2nd end with LNB.
3. before moving ahead you have to made some changes in Satellite receiver.
4. visit nearest Dish antena's shop and ask him to feed all Asiasat 3s channels.because it will help you to find signals, you can also use strong frequency
to find channel signals
->Add a satellite in Receiver and named it Asiasat 105.5 East
->Diseqc Switch=Port 1 (Diseqc switch should not be connected to the dish).thats it save your settings.
5. Satellite receiver settings (as i mentioned above) could be changed from receiver to receiver.
6 Now tune your tv to Ary Digital or Geo News because these channels have strong signals.
7. As i said your dish antena should be between south and west.
8. so the elevation angle of your Dish antena should be between 35 degree to 39 degree, according to your area/place.for more information about elevation
angle please click:Sat-Direction
9. Now tight Dish antena's lnb skew at -38 degree (anticlockwise). thats all, now sit back and take a cup of tea because you have done your 50% work
10. now you are ready to search Paksat .make sure each and every step should be clear before searching the satellite.
11. move your dish in a Zigzag way(up down left right). keep in mind that the direction of your Dish antena should be between east and south.
12. Keep moving your Dish antena in a zigzag way. surely you will get signals from Asiasat 3s.