For viewers in Pakistan and india who want to align Afghansat, they will need atleast 4 to 6feet or upper dish antena to find Afghansat.
Before moving ahead Turn your Dish antena between South and West because you will find
Afghansat 48.0East between south and west.
So here we go
1. connect Dish Receiver with Television through Multimedia cables.
2. Now connect one end of Coaxial cable with Dish receiver and 2nd end with LNB.
3. before moving ahead you have to made some changes in Satellite receiver.
4. visit nearest Dish antena's shop and ask him to feed all Afghansat channels. because it will help you to find signals, you can also use strong frequency
to find signals.
Receiver Settings For AfghansatNow
->Add a satellite in Receiver and named it Afghansat 48.0East
->Diseqc Switch=Port 1 (Diseqc switch should not be connected to the dish).thats it save your settings.
5. Satellite receiver settings (as i mentioned above) could be vary from receiver to receiver.
6 Now feed Strong frequency in order to find strong signals.You can find Strong frequency of Paksat at:Strong frequencies
7. As i said your dish antena should be between South and East.
8. so the elevation angle of your Dish antena should be between 37 degree to 42 degree, according to your area/place.
9. Now tight Dish antena's lnb skew at 41.1 degree (anticlockwise). thats all, now sit back and take a cup of tea because you have done your 70% work
10. now you are ready to search Paksat .make sure each and every step should be clear before searching the satellite.
11. move your dish in a Zigzag way(up down left right). keep in mind that the direction of your Dish antena should be between west and south.you can also set Afghansat with
Turksat 42East, Intelsat(Dialog tv) at 45East, Paksat at 38East, Hellassat at 39East and Yamalsat at 49East on single 6feet Dish antena.