Sometime it is hard to find small and easy things. But today i am going to tell you how to allign Pakistan's First Satellite (Paksat).few months ago some Popular
channels like Ptv Sports, Ptv Home and Tv One Global etc was shiffted to Paksat.so many people from Pakistan and Middle East alligned thier dish antena's
toward Paksat. so i feel that i should give a tutorial on how to allign Paksat.Before going toward the Tutorial.Please Take a Notebook and Pen.
As we Know That Asiasat 3s is settled on 105.5 degree east between south and east. just like Asiasat 3s Paksat is settled at 38.0 East betwwen South and West
so your antena should be between south and west.
So here we go
1. connect Dish Receiver with Television through Multimedia cables.
2. Now connect one end of Coaxial cable with Dish receiver and 2nd end with LNB.
3. before moving ahead you have to made some changes in Satellite receiver.
4. visit nearest Dish antena's shop and ask him to feed all Paksat channels.because it will help you to find signals, you can also use strong frequency to find
->Add a satellite in Receiver and named it Paksat 38.0 East
->Diseqc Switch=Port 1 (Diseqc switch should not be connected to the dish).thats it save your settings.
5. Satellite receiver settings (as i mentioned above) could be changed from receiver to receiver.
6 Now tune your tv to Kohenoor channel named as suparco channel or Ptv Sports because these channels have strong signals.
7. As i said your dish antena should be between south and west.
8. so the elevation angle of your Dish antena should be between 33 degree to 36 degree, according to your area/place.for more information about elevation
angle please clickSat-Direction
10. now you are ready to search Paksat .make sure each and every step should be clear before searching the satellite.
11. move your dish in a Zigzag way(up down left right). keep in mind that the direction of your Dish antena should be between south and west.
12. Keep moving your Dish antenain a zigzag way. surely you will get signals from Paksat.
Your feedback(Comments) will help us to improve our website.